Companies around the globe are using social media to connect with their customers.
Consider an online social media network, such as Facebook or LinkedIn, and respond to the following:
- For targeting new customers, examine the advantages and disadvantages of using these social networks compared to search engine advertising.
- Provide specific examples of products that lend themselves more to social networks than to search engine advertising.
- Discuss how this avenue of marketing might be effective in the success of a new product associated with existing brands.
By Saturday, August 22, 2015, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, August 26, 2015, review and comment on at least two peersâ€™ responses.
Write your initial response in 300â€“500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peersâ€™ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.