1. Â Â Select a health priority identified by Healthy People 2020, a location in your state that you will use to focus your analyses, and a focus vulnerable population.
a. Â Â Provide a description of the size of the public health problem at a national-, state-, and, local-level. Â Make sure to explain how it relates to your focus population. Â You will also want to look at the rates over time.
2. Â Â Once youâ€™ve assessed the burden of the health topic develop a fishbone diagram and in narrative explain your diagram
a. Â Â Include in diagram at least 3 categories of Determinants of Health Â â€“ e.g. social environment, physical Â environment, prosperity (see below— Figure 2-11) that are linked to the your health problem. Â For each of the categories of determinants, select two factors to analyze. Â For instance, if you select prosperity as a determinant, you may want to look at unemployment and income.
3. Â Â Summarize your findings and make 3-5 recommendations for public health interventions specific to your identified vulnerable populations in terms of cultural sensitivity and appropriateness.
4. Â Â Write paper using APA format.
5. Paper length 8 to 10 pages. At least 5 references.