Academic Paper Homework Help
Reply to LeDea’s post due by 2pm
1. encourage further dialogue and discussion
2. encourage your classmate to think about other aspects of the topic
3. ask a relevant, meaningful question to better assist with your understanding
4. compare and/or contrast your responses
1.Whenever I think of Psychoanalytical theory I always think of an individual lying on the couch with the therapist not in view of them , because Psychoanalytical theory doesn’t form a relationship with their clients on a personal level.The similarities between Psychoanalytic theory, Adlerian theory, and Existential theory is each theory focus on the way a person achieves their personal responsibility and free will. These theories values the ability of how people can make their own choice and lead their own lives.
2.The difference between these three theories is Adlerian theory and Existential theory tends to be a lot more relational than Psychoanalytical theory. Adlerian theory and Existential theory actually talk with their clients rather than make their clients do all of the talking. Their more so interested in the individual lifestyle.
3. Adlerian Theory would help on my personal growth such as learning how to motivate myself to develop a better relationship with my father, and learning to cope with the lost of my fiance 4 month ago. Existential Theory learning how to take responsible for my own action instead of blaming others, as well as being aware of others and their intentions. Psychotherapy Theory I would say my temper. I grow up with a lot of boys growing up so I had to fight everyday just to fit in the circle. I was the only girl for awhile, and I had to learn how to fight at an early age. This could be why am so aggressive at time when feeling disrespected, and slick at the mouth. However, this is an working progress and I’ve gotten a lot better since having my government job.
4.Out of all three of these theory I find appeals to me more is Adlerian Theory. The reason for this is, because I can sort out the issues with my father, and try to develop sometime of relationship. My father abandon me an my mother when I was 6 months old. It wasn’t until 8 years I found out who my real father was, because he wasn’t around. To this day I still call my real father by his name and my step dad daddy, because that’s who raised me.
Corey, G. (2017). Theory and practice of counseling and psychotherapy (10th ed.). Pacific Grove CA: Cengage Le
Psychology homework help
This is property of termpaperchampions.com. Login/Signup to buy an essay from us.